Riverside Community Training Center
The Riverside Community Training Center is here to offer healthcare professionals of any organization the opportunity to earn certification and CNE/AMA PRA Category 1 credits in several curriculums. The Riverside Community Training Center is located in the Education Department of Riverside Medical Center located in the lower level of 350 North Wall Kankakee, IL.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Provider and Recertification
- Monday, November 10th, 2014 - 12:00 (RECERTIFICATION COURSE)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Provider and Recertification
- Friday, December 5th, 2014 - 8:30 (RECERTIFICATION COURSE)
- (TNCC) Trauma Nurse Core Course Provider
- Thursday, November 6th & 7th, 2014 - 8:00 AM
Riverside Medical Center is accredited by the Illinois State Medical Society to sponsor continuing medical education for physicians.
Rush University College of Nursing is an approved provider of continuing education by the Illinois Nurses' Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses' Credentialing Center Commission on Accreditation.
Directors / Faculty
Al Ponton, RN, BSN, EMT-P, TNCC
ACLS/PALS Regional Faculty
Elizabeth DeLong RN MSN
Trauma Coordinator/Disaster Management
Ann Strawson, RN, BSN
Cheri Rogers, RN, MSN, CCRN