Medical Student Rotations
Rotations in General Internal Medicine, Cardiology and Gastroenterology are available for MS III and MS IV Osteopathic medical students.
A Medical Student Affiliation Agreement between your Osteopathic School and Riverside Medical Center must be fully executed and on file before a rotation may be offered. If we are not currently affiliated with your school, please have your school contact the Graduate Medical Education Coordinator. Allow 60 days to arrange an affiliation agreement.
We are currently affiliated with:
- A.T. Still University of Health Sciences Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Cook County Hospital
- Des Moines University
- Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine (EVCOM)
- Kansas City University of Osteopathic Medicine
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM)
- Lincoln Memorial University- DeBusk COM
- Midwestern University
- Nova Southeastern University
- Pikeville College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Rocky Vista University
- University of Illinois Peoria: College of Medicine
- West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine
Please complete the Medical Student Rotation Request below, which will be submitted to the Graduate Medical Education Coordinator. You will be notified by email if your requested rotation is available. It will be your responsibility to notify your school and have the following documents sent to the Graduate Medical Education Department.