Thursday, December 19th, 2013 (3:00 PM)
38 year old heart attack survivor
Chest Pain Center at Riverside
Riverside's Heart Program Now Beats Even Stronger
Riverside Medical Center's Chest Pain Center has received advanced accreditation by the Society of Chest Pain Centers. (full Cycle II with PCI ) The Riverside Chest Pain Center, located in the emergency room, is supported by a nationally renowned cardiac program. Riverside offers the most comprehensive center for rapid diagnosis and treatment of cardiac episodes in the area.
Heart attacks are the leading cause of death in the United States, with 600,000 dying annually of heart disease. More than five million Americans visit hospitals each year with chest pain. Riverside's advanced Chest Pain Center reduces critical time to treatment during the early stages of a heart attack, when treatments are most effective. In addition, Riverside's cardiac surgery team provides immediate, on-site support should it ever be needed.
With the Chest Pain Center at Riverside you can be assured of:
- Integration with emergency department and emergency medical transport
- Coordination with one of the nation's leading heart programs
- Rapid assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of cardiac episodes
- Effective treatment with low risk for acute coronary syndrome
- Progressive improvement in processes and procedures
- Professionally trained, competent personnel
- Optimal patient care
- Community outreach and educational programs
Riverside Chest Pain Center
Riverside Emergency Room
350 N. Wall Street
In cases of emergency please dial 911.