Hearing Aid Selection, Counseling, and Fitting
Nearly 36 million adults in the US have some degree of hearing loss. Hearing aids can help improve hearing and speech especially in persons with most types of hearing loss.
Riverside Hearing and Balance offers a variety of hearing aids brands, styles and value:
- Four price levels of hearing aids to match your budget
- Hearing aids by Phonak, Oticon, Siemens and more
- All styles of hearing aids ranging from behind-the-ear hearing aids to small in-the-ear styles
- Newest technology tailored to fit your needs
Your insurance may cover all or part of a set of hearing aids - call your insurance company today to find out if you have any hearing aid coverage!
Hearing Aid Trouble-Shooting and Repairs
- All repairs are no-charge for hearing aids under warranty that were purchased in our office
- Repairs done on all styles, models, and makes of hearing aids
- Hearing aid accessories available for purchase
Repairs done on hearing aids not purchased in our office will be charged a small amount per hearing aid.
Assistive Listening Devices
- Television amplification systems
- Bluetooth-paired streamers for hearing aids
- Remote controls for hearing aids
- Phone amplification systems
- FM systems for better listening in noise and at meetings
Riverside ENT/Hearing and Balance offers patients one of two trial options.
- Two-week, No Cost Trial with hearing aids once hearing testing has been completed.
- 60-day Trial Period during which hearing aids can be returned for full refund on hearing aid price (fitting fee is non-refundable.)
Pricing Level Features
|Warranty - Additional years can be purchased||1 Year||1 Year||2 Years||2 Years|
|Channels - More channels mean improved noise reduction capability and flexibility in programming||4 channels||6 channels||16 channels||20 channels|
|Manual Programs - Customizable additional programs the user can access with the push of a button||2||3||4||5|
|SoundFlow Technology - Automatically selects listening program based on the listening environment||Manual Program Selection||SoundFlow Standard (2 programs)||SoundFlow Advanced (3 programs)||SoundFlow Premium (4 programs)|
|Zoom Ability - Ability to "focus" on a particular speech source||None||UltraZoom||Zoom Control||StereoZoom|
|DuoPhone - Hold the phone up to one hearing aid, and hear the phone automatically in both hearing aids||No||No||No||Yes|
|EchoBlock - Reduces echo or "boomy" feeling in hearing aids||No||No||No||Yes|
|Wireless Technology - Volume and program changes for both hearing aids with button touches on just one aid||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|SoundRecover - Allows audibility for high frequency sounds otherwise inaudible||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|SoundRelax - Decreases unwanted sharp, loud sounds||No||No||Yes||Yes|
|Wind-block - Helps to prevent wind noise when outside||No||No||Yes||Yes|
|WhistleBlock - Identifies and eliminates annoying whistling sounds||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Data Logging - Keeps track of how long the hearing aids are worn and the settings used||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Easy Phone - Hearing aids automatically go into phone program when phone is held up to aids||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Join our Hearing Aid Battery Club, purchase 6 battery packs and get your 7th pack FREE!
To request a consultation please contact Riverside ENT/ Hearing and Balance.
Riverside ENT / Hearing and Balance
Mon-Fri 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m
300 Riverside Drive, Suite 2100
Bourbonnais, IL 60914
Phone: (815) 932-2541