Riverside Medical Center partners with the Kankakee County Health Department, Presence St. Mary’s Hospital, The United Way of Kankakee and Iroquois Counties, and representatives from multiple other service lines within the community to provide leadership, staffing, and funding in the Partnership for a Healthy Community. For this most recent Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA), this group began its work in 2014 and continued through 2015 to develop a refreshed plan for 2016-2018. The Partnership for a Healthy Community contracted with the Illinois Public Health Institute to facilitate the assessment and development of action plans. The purpose of this document is to articulate Riverside Medical Center’s specific support for these community-identified priorities.
- 2015 Community Health Status Assessment (CHSA) Kankakee County
- 2015 Local Public Health System Assessment
- 2015 Kankakee County Community Themes and Strengths Assessment Report
- 2014 Community Benefits Plan and Assessment Update
- 2014 Kankakee County Health Assessment Forces of Change Report
- Kankakee County Data Sharing and Strategic Issues Prioritization Meeting Presentation