Join Riverside Cancer Institute for this year's Shine a Light on Lung Cancer event to honor those impacted by lung cancer. Riverside Healthcare’s free Shine a Light on Lung Cancer event is open to all and will feature an expert panelist presentation on the topics of lung cancer, radon education and smoking cessation with insight from:
- Dr. Mehmet Sipahi, oncologist
- Dr. Roselle Almeida, pulmonologist
- Dr. Ryan Meiners, radiologist
- Dr. Arsha Yousuf, cardiothoracic surgeon
- Lindsey Wilson, Kankakee County Health Department Representative
- Patrick Daniels, IEMA Representative and Radon Awareness Expert
The event will also feature awareness resources, tours of the facility, giveaways, refreshments and a special moment to “Shine a Light” for those touched by lung cancer.
Survivors and supporters alike are encouraged to attend. This event is free and open to the public. Register below!
200 Riverside Drive
Bourbonnais, Illinois 60914