A state-of-the-art, freestanding medical campus, Riverside Medical Center - West Campus in Coal City features a comprehensive range of quality medical imaging services, in a setting designed to maximize your comfort and convenience. A warm, friendly environment where staff is devoted to providing an excellent customer experience. Procedures are performed by caring and qualified technologists.
- CT Scanning
- Blood Tests
- Digital Mammography
- Bone Density Scans
- Vascular Screenings
- Osteoporosis Screenings
Avoid the hassle of going to the hospital for your medical tests and diagnostic imaging. Visit Riverside to take care of all your healthcare needs in one stop.
- Walk-in Lab Draws and X-rays
- All other appointments can usually be made the same-day.
- Hours of operation include early morning hours and Saturdays.
- Most insurance plans accepted.
When your health is the question, it is critical for your physician to receive a prompt and accurate diagnosis from a qualified radiologist.
- At Riverside, all medical images are digital and sent to a team of over 40 radiologists who offer expertise in many subspecialty areas.
- Physicians are given real-time access to reports and film via the Internet.
Have you had your yearly Mammogram?
Breast cancer in its early stages often does not have any signs or symptoms. Therefore, it is crucial for women age 40 and older to have a screening mammogram every year.Schedule a Mammogram
Riverside Medical Center- West Campus in Coal City
Diagnostic and Imaging Center
5775 E. Highway 113
Coal City, IL 60416
Diagnostics Phone: (815) 634-9800
Scheduling: (815) 935-7531
Fax: (815) 634-2900