Access to Riverside Healthcare services and providers is available through a variety of Medicare Advantage insurance plans. In-network plans include those offered by Health Alliance of Illinois.
Plans may change. Please continue to check the in-network plans.
For a complete list of insurance plans accepted by Riverside HealthCare, please visit Insurance Plans Accepted by Riverside.
Why Medicare Advantage?
Consider the following when thinking of your coverage:
- Medicare Advantage (Part C) combines Part A + Part B + Part D (Rx drug coverage) into one comprehensive Part C plan.
- A Medicare Advantage plan is often less expensive than Original Medicare and Supplemental plans.
- EXTRA incentives offered with most Medicare Advantage plans in varying forms.
- Medicare allows you to opt out and return to traditional Medicare during the time period below.
- May cover additional benefits that Original Medicare does not cover.
- A health insurance plan that includes Riverside Medical Center providers will cover wellcare appointments, as well as a team dedicated to navigating the healthcare experience for patients.
When to Enroll?
You can enroll in or change 2018 Medicare coverage now. Important dates to note:
- October 15, 2017: Open Enrollment began for 2018.
- December 7, 2017: Last day to enroll in or change plans for coverage to start January 1, 2018. After this date, you can enroll or change plans only if you qualify for a Special Enrollment Period.
- January 1, 2018 – February 14, 2018 of each year, you have the opportunity to switch to Original Medicare.