The Samaritan Society recognizes and celebrates the generosity of our philanthropic partners who give annual gifts totaling $150 or more. The spirit of philanthropy has been at the heart of Riverside from its founding. Since 1959 when a handful of residents began collecting pledges to build this new hospital, gifts of all sizes have fueled the hospital's forward march toward innovative new therapies, excellence in patient care, and training the next generation of outstanding health care professionals.
Please consider becoming a member of the Samaritan Society. Riverside's goal of providing the most advanced healthcare in the region depends on continued investment by donors like you. As a Samaritan Society member, you belong to a distinguished family of donors - generous, compassionate friends of Riverside who want to have a significant impact on healthcare in our community. In addition, Samaritans receive:
- Invitations to special tours, open houses, health screenings and hospital events
- A 20% discount in The Market Place Gift Shop and a 10% discount at Riverside Health Equipment SuperStore
- The Samaritan newsletter
- Updates on new Riverside programs & services
- Founders, Leaders and Sustainers are invited to our annual recognition dinner
- Founders and Leaders are invited to a members only dinner hosted by the President and CEO of Riverside
Read about our Samaritan of the Year.