Chronic Sinus Disease
Do you have recurring sinus pain and pressure? Do you want relief from painful, chronic sinus symptoms? The following procedure may be right for you.
Balloon Sinuplasty™ – This breakthrough technology has already helped thousands of people across the country. Now available at Riverside Medical Center, these minimally-invasive Balloon Sinuplasty™ devices gently restructures and open narrow sinus passageways, restoring normal drainage and function.
Benefits of Balloon Sinuplasty:™
Safe and effective - While use of any surgical instrument involves some risk, clinical studies have shown the Balloon Sinuplasty™ system to be safe and effective in relieving symptoms of sinusitis.
- Minimally invasive - The technology uses small, soft, flexible devices that are introduced through the nostrils. These devices gently open blocked sinus openings.
- Reduced bleeding - Because in many cases, no tissue or bone is removed during surgery using this technology, there may be reduced bleeding. As a result, the need for uncomfortable nasal packing may also be eliminated.
- Fast recovery time - While recovery time varies with each patient, many people can return to normal activity within 24 hours.
- Does not limit treatment options - The Balloon Sinuplasty™ technology is an endoscopic tool and may be used with other medical therapies or surgical techniques. It does not limit future treatment options if you have progressive disease.
* Benefits based on clinical studies on file at Acclarent, Inc.
Snoring and Sleep Apnea
If you suffer from Snoring or Sleep Apnea the following procedures may be right for you.
- Somnoplasty – A fast, effective way to reduce snoring without the pain and inconvenience associated with traditional surgical techniques.
To schedule a consultation, call Riverside ENT / Hearing and Balance at 815-932-2541.